In this edition of the SVC Podcast, SVC Contributing Editor Bennett Liles continues his talk with AV technician Kevin Kuhn from Morgantown, W.V., about the complete AV system installation he led for non-denominational South Ridge Church in nearby Freemont. Kuhn provides details on the hybrid wedge/in-ear stage monitoring system design, miking the pastors with lapel vs. head-worn models, and tech crew training on the new AV gear.
Links of interest:
- The JBL PRX412M two-way stage monitor speakers used onstage
- Aviom A-16II personal mixer for the musicians
- Crown XTi Series amplifiers used to power front fills, subs and monitor wedges
- Sennheiser e945 vocal microphones for performers
- Ashly Protea ne24.24M Matrix Processor