In this edition of the SVC Podcast, SVC Contributing Editor Bennett Liles continues his talk with Rick Shaw of CSI Multimedia in Woodland Hills, California. Rick goes into the programming and testing of the QSC Q-Sys Integrated System Platform that connects all sources to all destinations at the Sheraton Fairplex Conference Center in Pomona, California. He also talks about how the Q-Sys is integrated with the facility’s emergency notification system and how CSI Multimedia provided training for the local support crew.
Links of interest:
- Community Cloud 12 speakers used in the main ballrooms
- dB Technologies, the maker of speakers used in the main hall
- Speakers used in the main hall RCF USA Inc.C3108 2-way passive Acustica
- Video switchers were FSR 16851 PFD-24×24-RGBHV high resolution
- Community Cloud 6 speakers used in the meeting rooms and bathrooms
- The QSC Q-Sys Core 4000 serving as the heart of the AV interconnection system