In this edition of the SVC Podcast, SVC Contributing Editor Bennett Liles talks with Steve Minozzi of Monte Brothers Sound Systems in Ardsley, N.Y. about the highly complex sound system upgrade at St. Joseph’s Cathedral in Hartford, Conn. Minozzi explains the digital snake that the system is built around and details the automated setup with presets for the priests to select and discusses the broadcast setup for St. Joseph’s.
Links of interest:
- The Pro Co Momentum digital snake around which the sound system is built
- The Biamp Nexia SP speaker processors used in the St. Joseph system
- The Biamp Nexia CS digital signal processor also used in the system
- The Soundcraft Live mixer used for broadcasts from the cathedral
- The Audio-Technica U891RW boundary microphone used at the altar