In this edition of the SVC Podcast, SVC Contributing Editor Bennett Liles wraps up his talk with Amit Peleg of New York systems integration and design firm Peltrix about the complete renovation and installation of new audio and video system in the historic Howard Theatre in Washington, D.C. Peleg provides details on the video system installed by Peltrix to augment the entertainment in the venue. He also discusses the production switchers and projection on the screens near the stage.
Links of interest:
- The Howard Theatre in Washington, D.C.
- The Sanyo PLC-HP7000L projectors that illuminate the screens on each side of the stage
- The Sanyo PLC-XF47 projector for the center stage screen
- The large Cinema Contour Da-Lite Screen located upstage center
- The Crestron CP2e control processor installed in the Howard Theatre