SVC Podcast Show 40, Part 2:
To hear the podcast press the play button or download here. Or read the transcript.
Listen to Part 1 here.
In this edition of the SVC Podcast, SVC Contributing Editor Bennett Liles completes his chat with Anthony Jones regarding audio operations on the hit Broadway show “Wicked.” Anthony discusses signal processing, load-in with sometimes less than ideal space conditions and how the frequency coordination is done for the show on tour. He also mentions the features of Sennheiser’s Wireless Systems Manager that have proven useful for large RF mic deployments.
Links of interest:
- Stagetec Nexus audio routing network used by the show to limit copper lines
- Yamaha DM1000 mixer used for submixing on the Wicked tour
- Meyer Sound 700-HP subwoofers used in the show’s main house system
- Sennheiser’s Wireless Systems Manager software application
- The Yamaha DM2000 used for orchestra monitoring via Aviom mixers