Corporate AV Podcast Show 28
To hear the Podcast, press the play button or download here. Or read the transcription of this interview.
In part two of this podcast (listen to part one), SVC contributing editor Bennett Liles continues his discussion with Jeremy Elsesser of Level 3 Audio Visual, a systems design and integration firm in Mesa, Ariz. Elsesser recalls the installation of the AV, teleconferencing, and digital signage systems in the new Scottsdale, Ariz. headquarters of the Henkel Dial Corp. The equipment in the training facility, the Corporate Café, and the 60-seat training room and lecture hall are detailed and the tools used by the inhouse AV technical crew are discussed, including the Crestron RoomView application for centralized control of the 45 connected rooms. Useful links:
• The Crestron Pro2 dual bus control system the AV technicians use
• The Sony VSP-NS7 digital signage media players
• The Sony SNCRZ25N PTZ cameras used on each of the videoconferencing systems
• The Shure MX395AL ceiling mounted microphones used in the conference rooms
• The Shure SLX 124/85/SM58 wireless microphone system